1. 1/2 pound dried Korean sweet potato noodles
2. 2 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
3. 1 tablespoon cooking oil
4. 3/4 cup thinly sliced onions
5. 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
6. 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
7. 3 stalks green onions, cut into 1″ lengths
8. 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced (I usually use dried Chinese mushrooms)
9. ½ cup Black Fungus mushroom, thinly sliced
10. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
11. White pepper powder to taste
12. Korean Hotbean Paste to taste .. we love it hot and spicy ^_^
1. Mix sesame oil, soy sauce, hotbean paste, pepper in a bowl.
2. In a large pot of water to boil. Add in the noodles after water boils and cook the noodles for 5-7mins. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking process.
3. In a wok, fried the onion in cooking oil till caramelized.
4. Add in garlic and cook (do not over cook)
5. Throw in carrot, mushroom and black fungus and fry for approx. 2 mins
6. Add the cooked noodles into the above and pour in (1) and stir fry till mixed well.
7. Finally add in the green onion and give is a final stir fry.Basic Recipe taken from Steamy Kitchen