I decided to give Chocolate another try .. I really dont do good with chocolate. But this time, surprisingly .. ITS A SUCCESS!!! .. Almost Awfully Chocolate .... ^_^ ... I am so pleased with myself when everyone who tried the cake TOT it was store bought. when the big bosses knew I bake it, they were all @_@ so surprised ... hehehe ..
90gm Plain Flour and 10gm Cocoa Powder (Sifted together)
100gm Veg Oil
4 large Eggs
- Grease and Line a 11 x 11 swiss roll pan and pre heat oven to 180degC
- Whisk Eggs and Sugar till 3 x volume (ribbon stage some called it)
- Fold in Flour (do not fully incorporate it)
- Pour in Oil and Fold till SHINY batter
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level it.
- bake in oven for 15mins or till toothpick test come out clean.
250gm GOOD chocolate coverture (I used Valhorna 70%)
250ml Non Dairy Whipping Cream (I used Toppin Pride)
Rum if doing for Adults only.
- Boil Whipping Cream
- Pour over Chocolate and hand whisk till fully melted evenly.
- Let it cool down till NUTELLA consistancy (spreadable consistancy)
- Spread and deco accordingly
FYI, this recipe can also be used for normal ROUND / SQUARE 8" cakes. ^_^ ..
Oh in the last photo in the background, u see NAMA Chocolate too!! .. hehehe .. which you can find the recipe also when u click HERE....
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!